We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our website, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our website, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase. The types of personal information that we seek to collect from you, for purposes of our website, include your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, and telephone number, along with any other related relevant information.
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site; you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Platform and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you may contact us and our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a Sapphire & Grace account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
You must only submit to us, our authorized agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and complete and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by Sapphire & Grace or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by Sapphire & Grace or a third party seller, will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by Sapphire & Grace or a third party seller. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Platform by Sapphire & Grace or a third party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform by Sapphire & Grace or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with Sapphire & Grace or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances Sapphire & Grace may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Sapphire & Grace may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the above mentioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Sapphire & Grace. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, Sapphire & Grace take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the Data Protection & Privacy Act.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie. You can also change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our website;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of website pages for each individual visitor;
(c) to notify consumers about updates to our website; and
(d) to contact consumers for marketing purposes for our own business purposes.
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our products in connection with our website. Your access to some products and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and the control of this policy, and you agree to waive any claim against us for liability arising from the foregoing activities.
Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who help us perform the services on our website and third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our website. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
This website does not provide sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
You can request access to all your Personally Identifiable Information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us at the address listed below. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in our records of your Personally Identifiable Information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.
We also accept payments via PayPal and fully comply with all related security requirements. We do not store any of your PayPal data.